Wednesday, March 30, 2016

New Job, New Woes

Source: Google Images (KeraNews)


9 months have passed since the new job.
9 months and it is still difficult to grasp what's going on here.


Am I not putting in enough effort?
Am I too resistant to change?
Am I not doing all I can to adapt?


That begs the question - adapt? Why should I do so?

Is it just to keep the job?
Is it to make changes for the sake of making it?
Is it really necessary?
Is it value-adding?


Are all these dealbreakers?

The amount of uncertainty is worrying.
The lack of clear direction is worrying.
The mountain of engagement is worrying.
The fact that we barely move is worrying.
The absence of follow-ups is worrying.


Am I the only one worrying? I doubt.

So why are we all stuck in this ball pit of worry? 
So why are we gearing to battle against everyone?
So why are we struggling to integrate everyone?
So why are we running like headless chickens sometimes?
So why are we compromising our personal life for work?
So why are we made to accept that this is the way it is?


I don't think these are questions for me to answer.
But the question is, what is the value for me to hang on?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails