Monday, November 11, 2013

Sponsored Review: Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Light Lotion



It has been almost 3.5 years when I started on my very first Hada Labo lotion and cleanser. Through the years, the number of variants have increased, with more products catered for targeted skincare needs. 

Picture above shows the Hada Labo products which I use almost daily - though I missed out the exfoliating cleanser! That brings the total number of Hada Labo products I use to 6:

- AHA/BHA Exfoliating Face Wash Foam
- Arbutin Whitening Lotion
- Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion (Nano formula)
- Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Mist
- Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Essence
- Super Hyaluronic Acid Moist Eye Cream

I put the Whitening Lotion and Hydrating Mist in office to keep me refreshed at work.

Now, Hada Labo has come up with yet another range of products: oily and combination skin. 


I have oily and combination skin, though the regular Hada Labo lotion still works well for me. It doesn't feel too heavy for my skin. But with this specific Oily & Combination range, I will have a better product to suit to my skin type. 

The lotion feels lighter than the regular Hada Labo lotion and absorbs into your skin in a mere instant. Though it feels less dense (as if it's not locking an ocean in a drop), but it still keeps my skin feeling soft and hydrated. 


In an attempt to showcase the difference between the 3 hydrating lotions I have, I put a drop of each onto a laminated paper and tried spreading it. 
  • Whitening Lotion: it feels much denser, heavier and compact - where it is able to spread smoothly across without 'breaking'
  • Normal Lotion: it still feels somewhat dense, but it spreads for a shorter distance as compared to the whitening lotion
  • Oily & Combination: this new formula clearly feels less dense, just merely spreading it will cause the liquid to run with air pockets at the side
I don't think "dense" is the right word to describe this effect, but I am at a slight loss now in terms of vocabulary. I am sure you get what I mean :)


So choose the Hada Labo Hydrating Lotion which best fits your skin today! :) and complement it with a face wash and essence for better effect. If you would like to try a sample, get a free sample at The Sample Store: 


Hada Labo is available at all Watsons, NTUC, Guardian, SASA, BHG and Unity for RSP S$22.90. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails