Thursday, August 23, 2012

Sponsored Review: Mentholatum Lip Pure


2 years back, I first came into contact with Mentholatum Lip Balms, when they first introduced the Mogitate Kajitsu and Mentholatum Deep Moist range. Now Mentholatum is back with a new 100% natural series called Lip Pure. As it uses natural ingredients, it is safe to use even for people who have sensitive lips.

Benefits:
  • Contains no preservatives and colorant
  • Fragrance free
  • Made from 100% food grade natural ingredients
  • Gentle beeswax formulation provides emollient, soothing and softening properties, and also helps the skin to retain moisture due to its water resistant coating
  • Contains effective antioxidants of Vit E and grape seed oil - maintains healthy and youthful looking lips
  • Contains Shea Butter Oil, Almond Oil, Aloe Vera Extract and Jojoba Oil
Mentholatum sponsored the Fragrance Free Lip Balm and Honey & Lemon Lip Gel.


See how my lips glow! It really moisturises my lips and I like it because it doesn't have a sticky residue after it 'dries up'. But comparing this to the Honey and Lemon, I like the latter more! It just tastes so delicious! *licks lips*


And it provides an even more glowing shine as compared to the Fragrance Free formula! Good replacement for my lip gloss and it keeps my lips moisturised all day! 

Do check out this new range of Mentholatum lip balm - available at all leading Watsons and Guardian.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:44 PM

    Howdy, can be Drupal a totally free running a blog
    software package like wp? Also does the unit use plenty of plugins in addition to
    designs for it? I will use them pertaining to my own new web site when
    it does indeed! Thank You.
    Look into my blog ... www.treatmentforgenitalwarts.info

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails