Monday, August 13, 2012

Sponsored Review: Hada Labo - the Nano formula


Ever since  i first used Hada Labo in 2010 , I've been using it since then. 2 years it has been with Hada Labo. 2 years and my skin has softened considerably.

Here is the set of Hada Labo products which I typically use:


- AHA/BHA Exfoliating Face Wash
- Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Face Wash
- Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion
- Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Essence

I have the Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Mist too, but that's placed in my office. Extremely useful especially under the very drying airconditioned environment which I'm always in. I've been wanting to try the whitening series but still havent tried yet.

I love Hada Labo as it's affordable and pretty effective. There isn't a need to buy expensive products off cosmetic counters when products like Hada Labo works just fine. My favourite is no doubt the Hydrating Lotion. It's amazing how this lotion which looks seemingly like water can lock up an ocean and keep my face moisturised throughout the day.

But then, meet it's new and more powerful sister:


And the difference? The new and improved formula uses nano technology, enabling the hyaluronic acid molecules to be 1/20 the size of the normal molecule! This allows for deeper penetration into the skin, keeping it more hydrated! 

In fact, you can feel the difference once you pour out a few drops of the current vs improved formula - the Nano one seems thicker, and you require less drops to moisturise your face! And that means - one bottle will last even longer! Awesomeeeee! 

Have been using it for a few days now - love the feeling of waking up with soft smooth skin! Now I just need to clear away all those pimples...

Other than the Nano formula, there's also the Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturising Eye Cream. Not exactly new news as I already have one bottle which I was using prior to this review:


Other than the 3 types of Hyaluronic Acid which it contains (normal, super, nano), it contains Actiflow which increases blood circulation to lighten dark circle and puffiness, and also jojoba oil to smoothen fine lines.

When I first started using, I was really pleased with it - I can see that my dark circles were lightening slightly, didn't look so much like a panda anymore. But after using it constantly for 1 week, I started getting some small bumps appearing just at the corner of my eye (nearer the temple area). So I got kind of afraid and stopped using. Not sure if it was an interference with my acne cream, or if I had put too much of the eye cream...

So honestly speaking, I am in two minds about this - I liked that it was effective initially, but I seem to be sensitive or allergic to perhaps it's contents, or it could be a reaction with other products.

But overall, I really like Hada Labo products! Soon I'll try the whitening series and also the face mask - share more next time!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, very detailed review of this Hada Labo product. I will be waiting for another review of skincare / makeup products. ^_^ Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:16 PM

    I am allergic to the eye cream too. Too bad.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails