Sunday, October 16, 2011

ANTM Cycle 17 All Stars


Has anyone been watching America's Next Top Model Cycle 17 All Stars?

I personally think it sucks. I mean, are you sure these people are really the crowd favourites?! I do agree with some (namely Kayla, Allison, Laura) and that's about it. The rest... eew? I get it that this is not just finding the best model, but also one with personality and can be a correspondent too. But one should not stray from their fundamtentals. They still HAVE to be good models. Don't know what's people like Lisa and Camille doing there.

If I had my way, these would be my cast for ANTM Cycle 17. I tried to choose at least 1 from each cycle, though I don't think all are deserving. But anyways, I would have preferred these 20 girls over Tyra's picks anytime:

Cycle 1 - Elyse Sewell

Cycle 2 - Mercedes Scelba-Shorte 

Cycle 3 - Toccara Jones

Cycle 4 - Kahlen Rondot

Cycle 5 - Jayla Rubinelli

Cycle 6 - Joanie Dodds

Cycle 7 - Melrose Bickerstaff

Cycle 8 - Brittany Hatch

Cycle 9 - Chantal Jones

Cycle 10 - Anya Kop

Cycle 10 - Katarzyna Dolinska

Cycle 10 - Lauren Brie Harding

Cycle 11 - Analeigh Tipton

Cycle 12 - Allison Harvard

Cycle 13 - Erin Wagner

Cycle 13 - Laura Kirkpatrick

Cycle 14 - Jessica Serfaty

Cycle 14 - Raina Hein

Cycle 15 - Kayla Ferrel

Cycle 16 - Molly O'Connell

What do you think? :)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:18 PM

    elyse sewell from cycle 1 rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:41 PM

    Allison is still my favorite <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails