Saturday, February 12, 2011

Nuffnang Movie Contest: I am Number Four

First Nuffnang Movie Contest in which I am blogging about for the year! I think I havent watched a movie with Nuffnang for a super long time. Somehow, it always clashes with my schedule!

Stop having movies on wednesday nights leh, I not free! - a tiny plea from a small fry

The latest Dreamworks movie to hit the screens is...


I am Number Four - a science fiction film based on a novel written by Jobie Hughes and James Frey. And there are big names working on this film too. Nope, not the actors, I've no idea who they are. But the producers! The film is being produced by Michael Bay and Steven Speilberg, costing over $50million in production fees!

The movies talks about 9 infant aliens, who do not look like aliens but resemble humans instead. They are hiding on Earth and escaping from their nemesis, the Mogadorians. The Mogadorians wants to wipe out these aliens, and they must do so in chronological order. So far, Number One, Number Two and Number Three have been killed.

So Number Four is on the run, because he knows that he is going to be next. Acted by Alex Pettyfer, he disguises himself as a high school student, and (omg shocker!!) falls in love with a sweet Midwestern girl. So I guess, everyone knows how it is going to end eh! I don't believe there will be a shocking ending.

(Information extracted from Wikipedia)


Why should I win a pair of movie tickets for the preview?

1) Alex Pettyfer is a cutie


2) and because I have promised my Valentine's Day date that we will be going to the movies that night!

Yup, that's right, I've a date for V-day! *winks*



Catch I Am Number Four Movie starting from 24th February 2011 and join the official Disney Studios Singapore Facebook & Twitter page!


2 comments:

  1. I decided not to go for the movie premier! >.< Need to study.

    ReplyDelete
  2. huh :( i think many people might not turn up too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails