Sunday, February 20, 2011

MFPS Outing

I went to meet up with some of my primary school friends today. Potato organised it on fb, but we kinda forgot to invite some pple to the event. Oh no! Nvm, nx time we will rmb everyone!

Somehow I think I still can rmb the 6A class list (in order somemore)! I am not bragging k, I PROVE IT TO YOU!!

MFPS CLASS 6A'2000

01) Belinda
02) Emma
03) Jessie
04) See Man aka Cheryl Chiu
05) Wenxin
06) Melissa
07) Lily
08) Lilian aka Andrea Khong
09) Kerrin
10) Sze Wing
11) Mei Jie
12) Calista
13) Jasmine
14) Seh Kai aka Jazreel Lim
15) Fengru
16) Cai Leng
17) Sarah
18) Nina
19) Siyun
20) Tracy
21) Feng Yi
22) Simin
23) Yvonne
24) Whee Theng
25) Dorisa
26) David
27) Alvin
28) Samuel
29) Kannan
30) Yan Wei
31) Zihao
32) Syful
33) Yu Xiang
34) Nigel
35) Wei Jun
36) Vinnie
37) Sehsha
38) Ming Feng
39) Xing Hong
40) Guanjie


Okay, I am damn amazing right? CALL ME PRO!! I can only do this for my pri sch class though, I can't rmb for my sec sch or jc classes!!

Photobucket

Anyway, the people today were mel, sarah, szewing, whee theng, zihao, guanjie, weijun, zhanseng and kaykiat. Kiat and Seng are not from 6A, but we were in 3A together! Mrs Chong's class - a legend that we will nv forget!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

We had dinner at Oriole Cafe & Bar, my second time there! I ate the same thing though, capellini crabmeat. Usually if I know that smthg is especially nice there, I like to stick to the same choice whenever I am there. Kinda boring, but at least I know I'll eat something that makes me happy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was the first time that we were meeting up with Whee Theng. I have seen her in school two years ago I think, but haven't seen her recently. Haha, I was kinda concerned initially because I didn't know what to say to her! But the guys are quite smooth eh, lots to say! Shit... my anti-social streak is sinking in again :( I need to get out of this phase!

Photobucket

Photobucket

After dinner, sw left to go back to hall while the rest of us headed to Eskimo at Dhoby Exchange. First time I drank Eskimo and... I think it is okay la. It is not something that I will have a craving for! Mel and Sarah left to go home at that time...while the rest of us headed to SMU's health & wellness clubroom or smthg.

Photobucket

Photobucket

It is super comfortable la! Unfair!! Why NUS don't have such stuff! Even VJC had leh, minus the massage chairs though. vj had this playstation/darts/dvd/pool/board games room which was free initially. Subsequently had to pay a small fee to use the facilities. Well, at least there are still available facilities! What does NUS have? NOTHING! :(

Photobucket

The room had like 7 massage chairs and many comfy sofas! There were many board/card games too! And also books! So relaxing!! We ended up playing Monopoly Deal with 2 decks combined. Left after awhile because zh had to leave for his friend's house and the room was getting stuffy as the aircon is not on during the wkends.

It is nice that we primary school pple still keep in touch. Actually last year would have been our 10th year homecoming, but no one organised anything and I was too busy all holidays!



How about a 15th year homecoming/student reunion? 4 years later...I think we would all have income for something slightly more lavish right?



Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

  1. hahaha something more lavish like some hotel ballroom gathering (seen on television)???

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails