Saturday, February 19, 2011

Eugene's 16th Birthday

After my grandma's birthday celebration, my mummy and I headed home for a short rest before going to Eugene's house. It was his 16th birthday and we gave him a surprise (or perhaps he had already known earlier) birthday cake!

Photobucket

I have looked after this boy since he was a baby and staying at my grandparents' house. You could say that he is the closest thing to a younger brother for me. My mum have always been v concerned for this family, not that she is not concerned about the rest, but she just wishes that Eugene and Ian will do well in their studies and succeed in life.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am glad that our family is relatively close. Because we know that we can always depend on each other. My aunt jaq is going for chemo soon, and I hope she has a speedy recovery. Previously, she discovered a lump, and even though it has been removed, the doc is afraid that the cancerous cells may have spread.


It is times like this when you suddenly feel: health is the most important. Stay healthy, everyone :)


Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:57 AM

    You call your cousin a 'thing'! HAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails