Friday, July 16, 2010

Top Gear Season 15 Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3

This post is specially for my (very noob) dear who can't seem to find Top Gear videos online. Youtube is not the answer to such shows anymore! Stop all the copyrights and banning la, not everyone has BBC2 to watch okay!

As you know, Top Gear now is into its 15th season. I was introduced to Top Gear by both gh and rk (who gave me many episodes!). In Sweden, gh and I watched Top Gear together. Must watch programmes that he also like mah... I made him watch Gossip Girl with me too, and some other dramas. Then again, I think he likes Gossip Girl because Blake Lively is HOT and the show has some sexual themes. Hmpf.

But Top Gear is interesting to watch, it's like watching 3 old cocksters (okay, except Richard Hammond, I like Hamster and he isn't that old!) fooling around with cars and saying stuff which are utterly rubbish or suggestive (think "crisis" and "semis" -___-") It's always a pleasure to see Hammond though, I hate it when Jeremy Clarkson bullies him!! Don't bully the Hamster! But in Season 15, he gets really quite ugly pls.

CHOP OFF THOSE LOCKS AND GO LOSE SOME WEIGHT PLS!


Anyway, here are the videos, enjoy! Episode 1 is really boring though, I suggest you just skip it. Perhaps watching the end is enough, but I still thought that it was boring. Episode 2 onwards seems much better, and Episode 3 even better - starring Rubens Barichello and Rupert Grint (Harry Potter's Ron)

Top Gear Season 15 Episode 1




Top Gear Season 15 Episode 2




Top Gear Season 15 Episode 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails