Tuesday, July 20, 2010

NUS Commencement 2010

NUS Commencement 2010 took place on 8th July, the day after Germany lost to Spain in the World Cup semi-finals. I was slightly half dead due to lack of sleep. And partly due to charles & gh's kiasuism in wanting to reach UCC early.

Photobucket

I made graduation cards for Bebop OG people and my CP group. Nice, sentimental me, HAHA. But it's nice right, to receive such a thing during graduation. I didn't draw it though, I just photoshopped the colours, it is Precious Moments, if you cannot tell!


Somehow as we grow older, we seem less sentimental and tend to forgot the little actions that we used to go. Remember primary school autograph books? Secondary school letter writing and little gifts? junior college valentine's day class gifts or band concert gifts? Maybe at that time, it may seem taxing to keep thinking of such little gifts. But to receive a gift, no matter how small it is, it is quite meaningful.



We were really too early, and stoned around, or rather STOOD around. so tiring, me wanna lie down on my bed! :(

Photobucket
The graduation was telecasted on tvs, for poor us without tickets (each student only had 2 tix anyway)

Photobucket
Mother NUS lion , and her many lions or rather, cubs. Don't know why there are bears, uglier and more expensive! 

Photobucket
I want the gold plated wooden one! looks more expensive than the glass one, though less modern...

Photobucket
eek, NUS lion zao geng! I was not so wu liao to take this though - gh took it!

I was telling gh that I'm definitely going to buy everything when I graduate. I'll buy the NUS Lion (not the big one of course), and the engraved scroll, and the candy something to put the scroll, and the instant photo-taking...

etc.

If you have some NUS graduation gift that you want to sell, please ask me. High possibility that I'll buy it. I mean, it's not everyday that one graduates right? One only graduates this ONE TIME. It marks a new start to your life - working life! I want all the memories of school that I can get!
We also took photos with the enormous lion. Good practise for next year, when we really graduate!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket


And after long last, the graduates were finally released from UCC! Okay, loads of pictures coming up, slowly scroll through them! :)


Photobucket
With Vineson & Huiyan - two pple who chiong out the fastest!

Photobucket
Vineson, Melvin, Gh, Charles, Carolyn (hy), Estelle (senior)
Photobucket
With Darren, who looks like a prof!
Photobucket
with Francine - sorry never make card for you!
Photobucket
With CP group! tracy, yuyun, natalie, sasikarn, gh
Photobucket
Prof lau and Jessica joined in too!
Photobucket
With mel, i need to stop slouching :(
Photobucket
Added fookin in too, but his eyes closed :(
Photobucket
Outdoor picture!
Photobucket
With huiyan & mel
Photobucket
I dunno how I ended up in the middle, but my face v round :(

After that, we tried to do hat-throwing shots! I'm going to do that next year too - but I won't hit my head, not like vineson! :p

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket


And this is a pose/picture that I will not take next year...

Photobucket

HAHAHAHAHA!


Okay, more photos!

Photobucket
With Kian, who was in my o-week og!

Photobucket

Photobucket
With Yongrui and Estelle. Yongrui is like one of the top students! PRO LA PROOOOO!

Next year's commencement is going to be so boring :( Why can't everyone graduate together! Next year, our 'group' photo will be so pathetic!

So you all must come back for NUS COMMENCEMENT 2011 okay!! :):)))))

1 comment:

  1. reality11:18 PM

    wa you must pose that pic to show the whole world la. lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails