Monday, January 11, 2010

[H is for Helipad]

8th January was my last day at work at ST electronics
basically I did not have anything to do already, so I was just doing my own stuff

Photobucket

i bought Royce for my boss and marketing department, and I also made a card for her!


Photobucket

totally obsessed with blingbling fonts now
i think my boss likes pooh bear as well! i saw it on the sticker of her phone before!


Photobucket

plus I still added a picture of us in it :)


at night, some of us headed for Helipad. i never knew what Helipad was before until that day. it is actually a clubbing / pubbing area opened by Liquid Room. and it is located at the top of the Central at Clarke Quay.

apparently if you have reserved beforehand, u will not need to pay for cover charges. you will just have to pay for drinks. but even if you pay for cover charge, you will get a free drink. something like that.


the rooftop view:

Photobucket

Photobucket


it basically overlook the whole of clarke quay


Photobucket

my mocktail fruit punch which cost me $9 before gst and service charge
crazy, it taste crappy too, i think normal fruit punch cordial taste nicer!


Photobucket

the rest ordered beer, but 2 of them really hated beer, haha!
dunno why still order, so dots -_-"


Photobucket

group photo!


subsequently, they noticed that i am actually very camera ready :p so they tried to take candid shots of me. but i was prepared! well, mostly...


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

u see! all ready one! :D


Photobucket

okay, i was distracted here...


Photobucket

haha my boss v cute hor :P


Photobucket

act cute pose!


Photobucket

the guys


subsequently, we moved from the rooftop to indoor
what i dislike are the STAIRS which you have to climb to go up to the roof
it is very not heel friendly! moreover, it just rained earlier, so it was super slippery!


Photobucket

Photobucket

dear dear... ;)


Photobucket



we were also playing silly card games at first
which i totally rocked at, hahaha!
subsequenly, we played more normal games like blackjack and poker
and instead of using $$$, we used slaps instead


of course the guys did not slap me very hard, but i did slap them very hard, and PAIN LA! :( haiz



but it was quite fun :) i'm glad i did my internship there! :)
and hopefully we keep in contact!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails