Wednesday, January 13, 2010

[flyingoverpinkclouds.blogspot.com]

if you have been reading my twitter, you'd have noticed that I recently just re-started my travel blog again!
yeah, i know, it's like one year late...

but it's must better than my previous one i feel :) at least it is definitely more informative!

presenting...



i think the name of the blog is like totally me
and so is the colour of it! it is basically all pink btw!



you can rollover the country's name and you will see a picture
click on the country's name to visit the specific country!


of course, lots of the countries links are not fully up yet!
I'm still slowly updating, currently i am still at BERLIN OMG!




quite happy with my flash this type, will work to improve on it more!
sometimes i wish my modules will just teach me Adobe Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, etc.

it's really quite fun to learn all those, though it is quite difficult to learn on my own
i've been watching Learn How To videos online just to learn the basics! :(



...waiting for my school to provide a FREE adobe course

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails