Saturday, July 04, 2009

[twitter]

haven been updating my blog cos i'm still uploading photos onto facebook and photobucket
there's seriously too many photos! ugh, and fb is not helping cos it's slower than a tortoise
or perhaps it's my laptop


anyways, i do still update on twitter :)
moreover now i can update twitter using my handphone for free using a number provided by Tweet.sg!

i see that i'll be massively updating twitter now
microblogging is not bad actually

less words, easier to read eh


so u can check my updates at the twitter widget on the left,
or follow me on twitter at @sobriquetz

isn't my twitter nick predictable, haha!


and i just found out that the leighton marissa twitter that i've been following is fake
and that her 'blog' is also fake, i feel so cheated
cos it really sounds pretty real eh
what boredom could make such a GUY to do this? stalker-ish behaviour i believe

btw, leighton marissa is BLAIR WALDORF of GOSSIP GIRL if u don't know



okay, back to uploading more photos on fb, and massive tagging
Related Posts with Thumbnails