Tuesday, March 17, 2009

[the smoke and the booze]

this is like going to be a super NAGGY blogpost
in which perhaps only few will agree with me la...

of perhaps moe can use this as health education :P





typical night scene:



yeah well, this is fine, nothing wrong with mixing, dancing, mingling
and perhaps hooking up guys/gals/whatever


but i think it is freaking retarded to get dead drunk
very fun meh? to end up not being able to walk straight, and perhaps puking all over?

*gives disgusted look*



and well, the 'cool' dudes probably love to say something along the lines of...

"i can't live without booze..."


yeah well, you perhaps can just die with booze -___-"



i can't even imagine what's so NICE about it
it's not like i never taste it before
and it is beyond disgusting can
perhaps i just like sweet things

i still rmb taking rice wine in china
haha, it was initially abit shiok to feel some warm fuzzy feeling going down ur throat
cos it was like a cold day la
but then, after smelling/tasting it again,
wah lau, it taste like my nail polish remover can!
yeah well, i still took 2 cups can, cos i couldn't believe it taste so bad
and couldn't understand why others love alcohol, but i think it sux
haha, i thought there was something wrong with my tastebuds :P

yeah, i was retarded once too
other than that also got take abit of others la, just to try u know


oh, all that happened before my allergy kicked in la
also dunno how come it kicked in la, it just happened one fine christmas
when my uncle gave me the usual cup of wine
which was slightly more concentrated than usual

and then the next day i broke out in rashes
and the doctor prescribed it as "alcohol allergy"


yeah, weirdly the rice wine din set off the reaction eh -__-"
it is supposed to have more alcohol content than wine lor


like the recent death in NUS, the exchange student taking alcohol with panic pills
i also dunno what to say can

CANNOT STOP TAKING ALCOHOL MEH?!
see what it did la!




he should just have this pasted on his wall
maybe he will have been alive...


okay, no mocking the dead.



on a side note,
wow, i din know alcohol will cos infertility!!!!


well, it's not like i think shouldn't take alcohol or what
it is okay to take mah, in dinner, party, whatever
but not say like must ALWAYS EVERYDAY EVERY HOUR EVERY MIN
stuff that freaking thing down ur throat right?!



well, something i hate aside from retarded over-drinkers will be smokers


self-explanatory.

there is not much to comment about this
cos obviously they are plain retarded to just spend their money on a thing which is so freaking stink and expensive just to kill their lungs and everyone around them

this is one group of people in which i absolutely DETEST

and i'm glad that none of my friends smoke
well, of course there are those distant once upon a time classmates who are smoking now la
but whatever, dun care about them



and in a places where alcohol is cheaper than water (some places in china are like that)
and in places were alcohol is much cheaper than elsewhere (eg. sweden/europe/etc.)

everyone just goes crazy buying it, drinking like mad.


*roll eyes*

*sigh*


rich pple eh.
even if it's cheap, if u drink it everyday = money lor

it's quite sian that money can fall down from the sky for other people,
but not for me :(
i'm like scrimping and saving to the max lor
pple no money u know :(


yeah well, maybe pple will roll eyes la,
if i can travel around in europe, where got no money?!


well, at least i'm using MY OWN money (okay, with relatives' contributions included)
and not leeching off my parents
they only pay for my air tickets so far, and like some of the flight/hostel bookings that i do using credit card
other than that, i changed my own money into SEK and brought it over
and i'm proud of that, to be partially self-sustainable
cos those are the hard-saved money throughout my life



okay, enough about money.

shall end off with a pretty funny alcohol convi :P



*____ s o b r i q u e t ` __ //*can i have this dance says:
even though alcohol is cheap here
*____ s o b r i q u e t ` __ //*can i have this dance says:
but drink so much = money, clubbing = money also leh :S

[benjamin] loved marley & me. says:
hahaha
[benjamin] loved marley & me. says:
icic
[benjamin] loved marley & me. says:
how much?

*____ s o b r i q u e t ` __ //*can i have this dance says:
i think like less than sgd 20 for a bottle
[benjamin] loved marley & me. says:
wooo

*____ s o b r i q u e t ` __ //*can i have this dance says:
got 10sgd one also

[benjamin] loved marley & me. says:
buy la

*____ s o b r i q u e t ` __ //*can i have this dance says:
*rolls eyes*

[benjamin] loved marley & me. says:
can bathe in it also

*____ s o b r i q u e t ` __ //*can i have this dance says:
dun be retarded

[benjamin] loved marley & me. says:
lol
[benjamin] loved marley & me. says:
really wad
[benjamin] loved marley & me. says:
:S

*____ s o b r i q u e t ` __ //*can i have this dance says:
U THINK I SO RICH AR
*____ s o b r i q u e t ` __ //*can i have this dance says:
BATHE IN ALCOHOL?
*____ s o b r i q u e t ` __ //*can i have this dance says:
WHAT IF CATCH FIRE?!?!!?!?
*____ s o b r i q u e t ` __ //*can i have this dance says:
:S

[benjamin] loved marley & me. says:
HAHAHAHAHA
[benjamin] loved marley & me. says:
den STOP
[benjamin] loved marley & me. says:
DROP
[benjamin] loved marley & me. says:
AND ROLL
[benjamin] loved marley & me. says:
like a ball.
[benjamin] loved marley & me. says:
roll roll roll roll roll roll roll roll roll roll roll roll roll roll

*____ s o b r i q u e t ` __ //*can i have this dance says:
NOT FUNNY LA!

[benjamin] loved marley & me. says:
LOL
[benjamin] loved marley & me. says:
:S
[benjamin] loved marley & me. says:
haha
[benjamin] loved marley & me. says:
really wad

*____ s o b r i q u e t ` __ //*can i have this dance says:
yeahyeah, i see u paid good attention in pri sch
*____ s o b r i q u e t ` __ //*can i have this dance says:
stpo drop and roll

[benjamin] loved marley & me. says:
OF COURSE
[benjamin] loved marley & me. says:
haha
[benjamin] loved marley & me. says:
altho i never demo la
[benjamin] loved marley & me. says:
:P
*____ s o b r i q u e t ` __ //*can i have this dance says:
*rolls eyes*

[benjamin] loved marley & me. says:
hahahaha
[benjamin] loved marley & me. says:
i will be a world class demonstrator
[benjamin] loved marley & me. says:
fly ard the globe to teach
[benjamin] loved marley & me. says:
STOP DROP AND ROLL
*____ s o b r i q u e t ` __ //*can i have this dance says:
i also know
*____ s o b r i q u e t ` __ //*can i have this dance says:
u'll be known as the SINGAPORE ROLLER

[benjamin] loved marley & me. says:
HAHAHAHA
[benjamin] loved marley & me. says:
slap

*____ s o b r i q u e t ` __ //*can i have this dance says:
hahahaha :P

Related Posts with Thumbnails