Wednesday, March 04, 2009

[MY TWIN!]

today zh sent me this thru msn la
so u know, when pple send u pictures/files, u will see like the small version of it first right...

.
.
.
.
.




OMG! DUN U THINK THE GAL ON THE RIGHT LOOKS LIKE ME?!
wah! i see le i immediately think of myself can!
it is like me with dyed hair lor! OMG!!


so after the transfer was complete, i hurry up open the picture to see it BIG la


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.





cheh... dun really look like hor!

and then, i look closer again.....



OMG!!! I HAVE THE WHITE/BLACK DRESS THAT SHE HAS LA!!!!!!!!!!
omg, and i have that dress now with me in sweden?!


oh man, i should just wear the dress now and photoshop myself into the picture
skali really look like twins la!




well, i'll do that if i'm really damn bored la
Related Posts with Thumbnails