Monday, December 01, 2008

[ending]

how come my exams haven end ar?
so irritating!
esp to see waiyip's nick on msn...

haha, in 13hrs time,
i'm not gonna step back into sch for 8 months
muahahaha!


and since i'm not going back to sch for such a long time,
of course i went to eat at my fave stall today
patronise yx aunty la :P


this is like the only place i eat in sch...
aside from megabites, munchies, macs, subway
the rest like..sux la
business canteen is totally not edible
i only go there eat mash potato and occassional sandwich only!




haha, my lcmfjcmf :P
haha, can guess anot!

but today dun have my favourite flippyfloppy thing
i dunno wad it's called, so it's called flippyfloppy
i usually take like 3 of those la!



haiz, sian
i need 8 months holiday to truely recover my face :(
Related Posts with Thumbnails